Pellichoopulu hero and director, Vijay Deverakonda and Tharun Bhascker, are turning producer and hero respectively with the comedy entertainer, Meeku Mathrame Cheptha. The film is hitting theaters on November 1.
For the last few weeks, Vijay and Tharun have been promoting Meeku Mathrame Cheptha along with their team. The latest we hear is that both Vijay and Tharun have entered Bigg Boss house today. The duo interacted with Nagarjuna and the housemates. The episode will be aired tomorrow (Oct 27).
Meeku Mathrame Cheptha also stars Anasuya Bharadwaj, Vani Bhojan, Pavani Gangireddy and Abhinav Gomatam in key roles. Debutant Shammir Sultan has directed the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR