Vijay Deverakonda-Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film, Fighter is one of the most eagerly anticipated films of the year. Considering the image that both of them have, the film is expected to set the screens on fire, and the duo is leaving no stone unturned to captivate the audience’s attention.
The latest news is that Vijay will be undergoing a major makeover for the film. Not only will he sport a new look, but also Puri Jagannadh and Charmee are said to be taking active interest in changing his styling and body language for the film. Hakim Aalim, one of India’s foremost hair stylists, is said to be working on Vijay’s look.
The team is yet to finalise the rest of the star cast, and an official announcement is expected to be made soon. The film will also release in Hindi, and rumours are abuzz that Karan Johar is helping out Vijay Deverakonda to release the film in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title