Vijay Deverakonda-Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film, Fighter is one of the most eagerly anticipated films of the year. Considering the image that both of them have, the film is expected to set the screens on fire, and the duo is leaving no stone unturned to captivate the audience’s attention.
The latest news is that Vijay will be undergoing a major makeover for the film. Not only will he sport a new look, but also Puri Jagannadh and Charmee are said to be taking active interest in changing his styling and body language for the film. Hakim Aalim, one of India’s foremost hair stylists, is said to be working on Vijay’s look.
The team is yet to finalise the rest of the star cast, and an official announcement is expected to be made soon. The film will also release in Hindi, and rumours are abuzz that Karan Johar is helping out Vijay Deverakonda to release the film in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey ends her marriage right after her honeymoon