Kollywood star Thalapathy Vijay’s Master is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will be hitting screens during the Pongal festive season. The film has been directed by Khaidi fame Lokesh Kanagaraj.
And here’s an interesting titbit. Apparently, hero Vijay had convinced Lokesh to act in a particular scene in the movie. Not stopping there, Vijay even directed the scene. Details of this special scene will be out upon the film’s release. Vijay will be seen as a college lecturer in the movie.
Andrea Jeremiah and Malavika Mohanan are the leading ladies in Master. Xavier Britto has produced the movie and Anirudh Ravichander has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections
- Ram Charan-Trivikram film to happen this year