Kollywood star Thalapathy Vijay’s Master is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will be hitting screens during the Pongal festive season. The film has been directed by Khaidi fame Lokesh Kanagaraj.
And here’s an interesting titbit. Apparently, hero Vijay had convinced Lokesh to act in a particular scene in the movie. Not stopping there, Vijay even directed the scene. Details of this special scene will be out upon the film’s release. Vijay will be seen as a college lecturer in the movie.
Andrea Jeremiah and Malavika Mohanan are the leading ladies in Master. Xavier Britto has produced the movie and Anirudh Ravichander has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama
- Acharya wraps up its talkie part finally
- Comeback film’s teaser of Varun Sandesh looks interesting