Tamil superstar Vijay today met the family members of the Thoothukudi Sterlite protest victims. It’s well-known that 13 people were shot dead by the police when they were protesting against the Sterlite Copper plant in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu last month.
Vijay reached Thoothukudi late in the night and then went to each house of the Sterlite victims on a bike to avoid fans and media glare. Vijay condoled the heartbroken family members and even contributed Rs 1 lakh to all the victims’ families.
Earlier, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan and Sarathkumar visited the victims’ families in Thoothukudi and offered condolences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Collections-Ismart Shankar has a good Monday
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram