Tamil superstar Vijay today met the family members of the Thoothukudi Sterlite protest victims. It’s well-known that 13 people were shot dead by the police when they were protesting against the Sterlite Copper plant in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu last month.
Vijay reached Thoothukudi late in the night and then went to each house of the Sterlite victims on a bike to avoid fans and media glare. Vijay condoled the heartbroken family members and even contributed Rs 1 lakh to all the victims’ families.
Earlier, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan and Sarathkumar visited the victims’ families in Thoothukudi and offered condolences.
- Rana Daggubati to launch Suryakantam’s trailer
- Kiara Advani reveals interesting details about her personal life
- Kannada superstar to play a parallel lead in Dabangg 3
- Samantha’s next clears censor
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders