Tamil superstar Vijay today met the family members of the Thoothukudi Sterlite protest victims. It’s well-known that 13 people were shot dead by the police when they were protesting against the Sterlite Copper plant in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu last month.
Vijay reached Thoothukudi late in the night and then went to each house of the Sterlite victims on a bike to avoid fans and media glare. Vijay condoled the heartbroken family members and even contributed Rs 1 lakh to all the victims’ families.
Earlier, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan and Sarathkumar visited the victims’ families in Thoothukudi and offered condolences.
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film