A few days back noted Tamil star, Vijayakant turned positive to COVID 19 and joined the MIOT hospitals in Chennai. He has been getting treated for the same and now the news is that his wife Premalatha has also turned positive.
The hospital board has posted a statement today which says that Vijayakant is asymptomatic and will be discharged soon once his reports come in whereas his wife is responding to treatment well and is in the safe hands of the doctors.
After the sad demise of SP Balasubramanyam, the concentration of Corona amidst the movie celebs has become more hyped and we hope that captain Vijayakant and his wife come back safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally