Yesteryear heroine Vijayasanthi is all set for an acting comeback with a key role in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited 26th film, Sarileru Neekevvaru. While Vijayasanthi’s fans are quite excited about seeing her on-screen after 13 long years, the senior heroine today said that she has been receiving a lot of criticism on her decision to don the greasepaint again.
Vijayasanthi said that a section of people has been alleging that she will be quitting politics now that she has stepped into the world of movies once again. However, the national award-winning actress has assured that she will never distance herself from politics.
The Congress leader went on to say that she was offered a big budget film more than 6 months ago, but she refused it due to her political commitments and party affairs as an election campaign committee Chairman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype