It’s well known that, after a 13-year-old break, senior heroine Vijayashanthi is all set to make a comeback to movies with Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru. Vijayashanthi was last seen in the 2006 political drama, Nayudamma.
Now, in a latest interview, Vijayashanthi has revealed that she has already begun preparing for her role rigorously and that she has been working out to sport a slim look in Sarileru Neekevvaru. She was quick to add that she was never obese and that she only wanted to look fit on the big screen.
Vijayashanthi further said that she will be seen in a substantial, author-backed role in Sarileru Neekevvaru.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters