Last year, after 13 long years, yesteryear heroine Vijayashanthi took a break from politics and made her silver screen comeback with Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru. The award-winning actress was again back to active politics after the film’s release and had even said that she was not interested in acting anymore.
But it looks like Vijayashanthi has changed her mind now. According to the latest updates, the makers at Prathima Films, the banner that produced Vijayashanthi’s Bharata Ratna, are preparing a script for a patriotic drama for Vijayashanthi. Apparently, the firebrand actress turned politician is impressed with the film’s story and she is keen on signing the project. The film is set in Kashmir and an official announcement is expected soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster