Acclaimed screenwriter Vijayendra Prasad opened up about his son, Rajamouli’s collaboration with Mahesh Babu.
“Rajamouli and I are still working on the story. We have a couple of ideas in mind. An action adventure set in African jungles is one of the avenues we are exploring,” he said.
Speaking about RRR, Vijayendra Prasad says Rajamouli is blending action and emotion, two key storytelling techniques for RRR. He adds that the viewers will have tears rolling down their their cheeks while watching the action sequences as they are interlaced with intense emotions.
The senior technician affirmed that RRR will indeed release on 13th October, as announced initially.
Articles that might interest you:
- I was scared initially to act with Balayya sir, says young actress
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine