After teaming up with each other for Manikarnika and the ongoing Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut and veteran Tollywood writer Vijayendra Prasad are all set to join forces for the third time. Interestingly, Kangana will be making her debut as a producer with this project.
Vijayendra Prasad has penned a script, titled Aparajitha Ayodhya. The film is based on the Ram Mandir issue that rattled the entire country for decades. The film will showcase journey of the protagonist from a non-believer to a believer. More details about the film’s director and other cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood