After teaming up with each other for Manikarnika and the ongoing Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut and veteran Tollywood writer Vijayendra Prasad are all set to join forces for the third time. Interestingly, Kangana will be making her debut as a producer with this project.
Vijayendra Prasad has penned a script, titled Aparajitha Ayodhya. The film is based on the Ram Mandir issue that rattled the entire country for decades. The film will showcase journey of the protagonist from a non-believer to a believer. More details about the film’s director and other cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films