Veteran script writer V Vijayendra Prasad was this week’s guest on comedian Ali’s talk show ‘Ali Tho Saradaga’. During the show, Ali asked the star writer who his favorite director was apart from his son Rajamouli. “Puri Jagannadh,” pat came the reply from Vijayendra Prasad.
Not stopping there, the senior writer went on to show Ali his mobile wallpaper which has Puri Jagannadh’s photograph. “I am very jealous of him. This picture always reminds me of my enemy,” Vijayendra Prasad jokingly said, while his admiration for Puri Jagannadh can be seen in his words.
Even though he had slowed down over the years, Puri Jagannadh once delivered blockbusters with star heroes. He bounced back to form with Ram’s iSmart Shankar and is currently working on Vijay Deverakonda’s Liger.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller