Veteran script writer V Vijayendra Prasad was this week’s guest on comedian Ali’s talk show ‘Ali Tho Saradaga’. During the show, Ali asked the star writer who his favorite director was apart from his son Rajamouli. “Puri Jagannadh,” pat came the reply from Vijayendra Prasad.
Not stopping there, the senior writer went on to show Ali his mobile wallpaper which has Puri Jagannadh’s photograph. “I am very jealous of him. This picture always reminds me of my enemy,” Vijayendra Prasad jokingly said, while his admiration for Puri Jagannadh can be seen in his words.
Even though he had slowed down over the years, Puri Jagannadh once delivered blockbusters with star heroes. He bounced back to form with Ram’s iSmart Shankar and is currently working on Vijay Deverakonda’s Liger.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral
- Buzz for Godfather picks up- What will Nagarjuna do now?
- Chiranjeevi-Nagarjuna to attend a mega event today