Veteran script writer Vijayendra Prasad is a proud father. His son Rajamouli is not only the numero uno director in Tollywood, but he is also one of the most sought-after directors in India. Vijayendra Prasad was the chief guest in the latest episode of comedian Ali’s talk show ‘Ali Tho Saradaga’.
During the show, Ali told Vijayendra Prasad that Rajamouli was once called as Vijayendra Prasad’s son, but now, Vijayendra Prasad is being addressed as Rajamouli’s father, and asked him how he feels about it. To this, Vijayendra Prasad said, “In the past, there used to be a strong desire in me to see my son as successful as I was. But now, I feel a bit sad, as I often wonder when will I match my son’s success,” said the star writer.
Vijayendra Prasad is currently busy with Rajamouli’s RRR and a couple of big budget Bollywood projects featuring top actresses. He has also penned the script for Jayalalithaa’s biopic, Thalaivi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical