Tamil star Vijay is currently working on Bigil under Atlee’s direction. This highly-anticipated film is slated for release during the Diwali season. After Bigil, Vijay will be teaming up with yet another young director, Logesh Kanagaraj, for his 64th film.
For the last couple of months, there have been several speculations that Vijay will be joining hands with star director Shankar for his 65th film. However, sources close to the actor recently refuted these reports and clarified that Vijay has not decided on his 65th film yet and that he hasn’t met Shankar regarding any project.
Around a decade ago, Vijay had first acted under Shankar’s direction in Nanban (Snehithudu), which is a remake of the Bollywood hit, 3 Idiots. Shankar had started out his career by assisting Vijay’s father SA Chandrasekhar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule