Vijay, Atlee’s upcoming film, Bigil is one of the most talked about Tamil films of the year. The film, which is being produced by AGS Entertainment banner, has Vijay playing a women’s football team coach, and Nayanthara will be seen as his love interest.
The makers are leaving no stone unturned for the film’s audio launch, which will be held in Chennai on September 19. The highlight of the evening is going to be a live stage performance by AR Rahman, and Vijay’s speech is also one of the most eagerly moments of the night. Sun TV is going to air the audio launch in a special programme on September 22.
Meanwhile, fans of actor Vijay have decided that they’ll not erect any banners or cutouts in remembrance of the Chennai techie who died recently when an illegal cut out fell on her while she was driving. Recently, Suriya too had urged his fans to not erect any such cut outs for him or his films, and now Vijay’s fans too are taking the same route. The film is slated for release as a Diwali special, and it’ll also have a big release in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings