It’s well known that Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay’s upcoming film, Bigil, is releasing in Telugu simultaneously. Mahesh Koneru has acquired the Telugu version’s distribution rights.
In an interesting update, the makers of Bigil have announced that the Telugu version has been named as Whistle. The film is a sports drama and Vijay will be seen as a women’s football coach and an aged gangster. Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady.
Happening young filmmaker Atlee is directing Whistle. AGS Entertainment is bankrolling this Diwali entertainer. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?