Malavika Mohanan, who will soon be seen alongside Vijay in Lokesh Kanagaraj’s Master, is making waves on the fashion circuit too. The actress has been raising the heat on social media with her drop dead gorgeous looks and choice of outfits at various events and award ceremonies.
Recently, she stunned everyone at the Lakme Fashion Week, when she walked the ramp dressed in an outfit designed by Tanieya Khanuja, and fashion journalists praised her for carrying the outfit, which was seemingly giving a mermaid vibe, with a lot of poise and grace.
Incidentally, the actress was supposed to make her debut in Telugu alongside Vijay Deverakonda in Hero; however, the film was stalled after shooting some portions last year. Meanwhile, all eyes are on her next film Master, which will hit the screens in April this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?