Malavika Mohanan, who will soon be seen alongside Vijay in Lokesh Kanagaraj’s Master, is making waves on the fashion circuit too. The actress has been raising the heat on social media with her drop dead gorgeous looks and choice of outfits at various events and award ceremonies.
Recently, she stunned everyone at the Lakme Fashion Week, when she walked the ramp dressed in an outfit designed by Tanieya Khanuja, and fashion journalists praised her for carrying the outfit, which was seemingly giving a mermaid vibe, with a lot of poise and grace.
Incidentally, the actress was supposed to make her debut in Telugu alongside Vijay Deverakonda in Hero; however, the film was stalled after shooting some portions last year. Meanwhile, all eyes are on her next film Master, which will hit the screens in April this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages