Malavika Mohanan, who will soon be seen alongside Vijay in Lokesh Kanagaraj’s Master, is making waves on the fashion circuit too. The actress has been raising the heat on social media with her drop dead gorgeous looks and choice of outfits at various events and award ceremonies.
Recently, she stunned everyone at the Lakme Fashion Week, when she walked the ramp dressed in an outfit designed by Tanieya Khanuja, and fashion journalists praised her for carrying the outfit, which was seemingly giving a mermaid vibe, with a lot of poise and grace.
Incidentally, the actress was supposed to make her debut in Telugu alongside Vijay Deverakonda in Hero; however, the film was stalled after shooting some portions last year. Meanwhile, all eyes are on her next film Master, which will hit the screens in April this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19