Tamil star Vijay’s highly-anticipated gangster drama, Master’s release was halted due to the Corona pandemic. A few weeks ago, news came out that the makers are planning to release the film in the month of November as Diwali special.
Now, the fresh news coming is that the film has high chances to hit the screens during Sankranthi 2021. As per the buzz, the makers are thinking that this is the best date to release the film in both Tamil and Telugu languages.
Directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, Master has Vijay Sethupathi in the antagonist role. Mahesh Koneru is presenting the film in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives
- Team Adipurush to shift to Hyderabad