Tamil star Vijay’s highly-anticipated gangster drama, Master’s release was halted due to the Corona pandemic. A few weeks ago, news came out that the makers are planning to release the film in the month of November as Diwali special.
Now, the fresh news coming is that the film has high chances to hit the screens during Sankranthi 2021. As per the buzz, the makers are thinking that this is the best date to release the film in both Tamil and Telugu languages.
Directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, Master has Vijay Sethupathi in the antagonist role. Mahesh Koneru is presenting the film in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat