Ever since the film’s release date has been postponed indefinitely due to the lockdown, there have been several speculations about the OTT release of Thalapathy Vijay’s highly-anticipated film, Master. However, the makers had clarified a couple of times in the past that Master will surely have a big theatrical release soon after the cinemas reopen.
Yesterday, Amazon Prime Video tweeted the list of the newly acquired movies that will be available for digital streaming very soon, and Master’s name was also mentioned in the list. Needless to say, this left all the Vijay fans disappointed. But Master’s makers were quick to clarify.
7 Screen Studio, the distribution house that will release Master, clarified that the ‘Master’ which will premiere on Amazon Prime is actually a 2017 Korean film. The distribution house further assured all the fans that Vijay’s Master will definitely have a grand gala theatrical release at the right time.
— Seven Screen Studio (@7screenstudio) August 4, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film