Tamil Superstar Vijay’s forthcoming film, Master is one of the most awaited movies of the season. Being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj of Kaidhi fame, the film is supposed to release on April 9th as a summer special.
Meanwhile, the latest update from Tamil sources is that the film is likely to postpone due to the dangerous coronavirus outbreak across the nation. News is that Vijay and his team decided to push the film’s release to the month of May.
This news comes as a huge disappointment for Thalapathy fans. However, an official confirmation regarding the film’s postponement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya
- Kajal doing everything with a perfect plan