Tamil superstar Vijay’s Mersal is all set for a humongous release on October 18 as a Diwali treat. On this occasion, Vijay met with Tamil Nadu CM Edapadi Palanisamy today. The meeting lasted for an hour and there has been a lot of buzz around this high-profile meeting which happened just 2 days ahead of Mersal’s release.
However, Vijay’s sources say that the actor didn’t discuss anything about Mersal and that he only met the CM to thank him for reducing the newly imposed local entertainment tax from 10% to 8%. The sources further confirmed that Vijay and Palanisamy didn’t discuss anything related to politics. Tamil Nadu I & B Minister Kadambur Raju and Mersal’s director Atlee were also part of the meeting.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film