Tamil superstar Vijay’s Mersal is all set for a humongous release on October 18 as a Diwali treat. On this occasion, Vijay met with Tamil Nadu CM Edapadi Palanisamy today. The meeting lasted for an hour and there has been a lot of buzz around this high-profile meeting which happened just 2 days ahead of Mersal’s release.
However, Vijay’s sources say that the actor didn’t discuss anything about Mersal and that he only met the CM to thank him for reducing the newly imposed local entertainment tax from 10% to 8%. The sources further confirmed that Vijay and Palanisamy didn’t discuss anything related to politics. Tamil Nadu I & B Minister Kadambur Raju and Mersal’s director Atlee were also part of the meeting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi