With less than a week before Vijay’s Mersal hits the screens, there is a lot of buzz about what the film is going to be about. The film, directed by Atlee, is going to be released in Telugu as Adhirindhi, and it is said to be a action entertainer with a good social message.
Incidentally, the film’s storyline is doing rounds on the internet, soon after the film was censored in UK. Apparently, the film is said to be an action thriller where a doctor and magician attempt to expose the corruption at the heart of India’s medical industry.
With such a relevant theme at its core, Adhirindhi could turn out to be a rage among the audiences if everything falls in place. The film, starring Vijay, Samantha, Kajal, and Nithya Menen, is slated for release on October 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families
- Balayya-Boyapati film delays further?