Tamil star Vijay is currently working on his 63rd protect with young director Atlee. The film is slated to hit screens during the Diwali festive season later this year. Meanwhile, there have been numerous speculations about Vijay’s next.
Putting an end to all the rumors, talented Tamil filmmaker Jayam Raja, who had earlier made Dhruva’s Tamil original Thani Oruvan, has confirmed in a latest media interaction that he is currently penning the script for Vijay’s next. More details about the film’s producer and other cast members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success
- Suriya to play politician yet again in his next?
- 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela is back in news -Here’s how?
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there