Young Tamil director Atlee Kumar had given two memorable blockbusters for Tamil superstar Vijay in the form of Theri and Mersal. Earlier this year, there were reports that Vijay and Atlee may team up for a hat-trick.
Putting an end to all the speculations, Atlee, much to the joy of Vijay fans, had confirmed in August that he will be directing Vijay’s next film after Sarkar’s release. And here’s the much-awaited update.
If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Vijay and Atlee’s third project will be launched on the auspicious Pongal festive day. The film is rumored to have been titled Aalaporaan Thamizhan, after the super hit song from Mersal. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer’s role revealed in V the movie
- First look of Gopichand, Tamannaah’s Seetimaarr is out
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats BAN; All-time top 4 in the US
- Yes, I have anger issues: Naga Shaurya
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-01-2020