Young Tamil director Atlee Kumar had given two memorable blockbusters for Tamil superstar Vijay in the form of Theri and Mersal. Earlier this year, there were reports that Vijay and Atlee may team up for a hat-trick.
Putting an end to all the speculations, Atlee, much to the joy of Vijay fans, had confirmed in August that he will be directing Vijay’s next film after Sarkar’s release. And here’s the much-awaited update.
If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Vijay and Atlee’s third project will be launched on the auspicious Pongal festive day. The film is rumored to have been titled Aalaporaan Thamizhan, after the super hit song from Mersal. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision
- Ram Charan to shoot for Acharya before Chiru
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer