Despite mixed reports, Tamil Superstar Vijay’s Sarkar’s Tamil version is continuing its impressive show at box office. The film has grossed 150 crore gross in the first week itself and is racing towards 250 crores.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Sarkar has collected a whopping 12.5 crore gross in just 12 days in Chennai and currently stands at the third spot, next only to Baahubali 2 and Mersal. The film is expected to overtake Mersal by the end of its full run in the city.
On the other hand, cashing in on Diwali festive weekend, Sarkar’s Telugu version also generated decent revenues and brought profits to the buyers.
- I would have earned unbelievable amount of money had I continue acting: Pawan Kalyan
- Ajith’s Pink remake seals its release date
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan sets a new opening record in Mollywood
- Director reveals a key update on Prabhas20
- Mahesh reveals plans to spread AMB Cinemas across India