Star hero Vijay’s soon-to-release political drama, Sarkar, is erasing existing records and setting new ones with each passing day. In a latest feat, Sarkar has created history with a 24 hour movie marathon on its release day in Kerala.
Vijay’s Malayalam fans are pulling off an amazing feat by organizing as many as 8 screenings on November 6. The Thalikulam Karthika Theatre in Thrissur, Kerala, will be the witness to this historic feat. The first screening will begin at 5 am and the last screening will begin at 2:45 am on the night of November 7th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju avoids questions about Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest US collections
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster