Star hero Vijay’s soon-to-release political drama, Sarkar, is erasing existing records and setting new ones with each passing day. In a latest feat, Sarkar has created history with a 24 hour movie marathon on its release day in Kerala.
Vijay’s Malayalam fans are pulling off an amazing feat by organizing as many as 8 screenings on November 6. The Thalikulam Karthika Theatre in Thrissur, Kerala, will be the witness to this historic feat. The first screening will begin at 5 am and the last screening will begin at 2:45 am on the night of November 7th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44