Star hero Vijay’s soon-to-release political drama, Sarkar, is erasing existing records and setting new ones with each passing day. In a latest feat, Sarkar has created history with a 24 hour movie marathon on its release day in Kerala.
Vijay’s Malayalam fans are pulling off an amazing feat by organizing as many as 8 screenings on November 6. The Thalikulam Karthika Theatre in Thrissur, Kerala, will be the witness to this historic feat. The first screening will begin at 5 am and the last screening will begin at 2:45 am on the night of November 7th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy title fixed for Naga Shourya 20
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers plan a big twist for this weekend show
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?