Star hero Thalapathy Vijay’s Sarkar is all set for a grand release on November 6. Expectations among fans are quite high on this AR Murugadoss’ directorial. The film is being sold for record prices in most areas.
As per the latest updates, Sarkar’s Malayalam distribution rights for Kerala have been sold for a whopping Rs 8 crore by noted distributors Amour Release. This is the highest ever deal for any Tamil film in Kerala and second highest for any other language film after Baahubali 2.
Except Puli, which was a colossal failure, all the previous five movies of Vijay were profitable in Kerala, thanks to the actor’s popularity among his Kerala fans. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer and Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest US collections
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?