Excitement and expectations on Thalapathy Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ upcoming political political drama, Sarkar, among fans have been quite high for the last few days. This most eagerly awaited film will hit theaters on November 6, as a Diwali treat.
It’s well known that Sarkar is dubbed in Telugu with the same title. The Telugu version will be released along with the Tamil original. Now, the latest updates reveal that Sarkar’s Telugu version will be released in a whopping 750 screens across the twin Telugu states. This is the biggest ever release for a Vijay film in the Telugu states.
Ashok Vallabhaneni, who had released Mani Ratnam’s Nawab recently, is releasing Sarkar’s Telugu version. Keerthy Suresh is the film’s leading lady and AR Rahman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $3M club in US; Eyes all-time top 3 berth
- Renu Desai to take a nostalgic trip with her next directorial
- Young actress not part of Balayya’s next?
- Ram Charan waiting for Alia
- Trisha reveals the secret behind her beauty