On his birthday, hero Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and shared a video of him planting a sapling as part of the #GreenIndiaChallenge, an initiative by Telangana MP Santosh Kumar. Mahesh went on to nominate Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay, NTR and Shruti Haasan to spread the challenge.
Responding to Mahesh’s call, Vijay tweeted a few pictures of him planting a sapling in his garden. “This is for you @urstrulyMahesh garu. Here’s to a Greener India and Good health. Thank you #StaySafe,” Vijay tweeted. Needless to say, the tweet went viral with fans of both the star heroes retweeting it to the max. So far, Vijay’s tweet has amassed nearly 104K RTs and 250K likes.
“Thanks a lot brother for taking this up. Stay safe!,” was Mahesh’s reply to Vijay’s tweet. Both Mahesh and Vijay have been good friends for the last 2 decades. In fact, they both were supposed to act together in Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan which was announced a few years ago.
Thanks a lot brother for taking this up👍 Stay safe! 🤗🤗
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) August 11, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?