Vijay Deverakonda’s forthcoming film, World Famous Lover is in the final stages of its production. The team, after shooting most part of the film, took a break from the shoot last month since the makers decided to rejig the release date. In the meantime, Vijay got busy promoting his recent production, Meeku Maatrame Cheptha.
Now that Meeku Maatrame Cheptha has released in theatres, Vijay has begun shooting for Kranthi Madhav’s World Famous Lover. Currently, few scenes are being shot on Vijay and Izabelle, who’s playing one of the lead roles in the film. The romantic entertainer also stars Raashi Khanna, Catherine Tresa, and Aishwarya Rajesh.
Produced by KS Ramarao, World Famous Lover could be Vijay’s first release in 2020, and given its theme and romantic plot, it wouldn’t be surprising if the makers plan to release it in mid-February. However, an official announcement is yet to be made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record