Vijay Deverakonda’s forthcoming film, World Famous Lover is in the final stages of its production. The team, after shooting most part of the film, took a break from the shoot last month since the makers decided to rejig the release date. In the meantime, Vijay got busy promoting his recent production, Meeku Maatrame Cheptha.
Now that Meeku Maatrame Cheptha has released in theatres, Vijay has begun shooting for Kranthi Madhav’s World Famous Lover. Currently, few scenes are being shot on Vijay and Izabelle, who’s playing one of the lead roles in the film. The romantic entertainer also stars Raashi Khanna, Catherine Tresa, and Aishwarya Rajesh.
Produced by KS Ramarao, World Famous Lover could be Vijay’s first release in 2020, and given its theme and romantic plot, it wouldn’t be surprising if the makers plan to release it in mid-February. However, an official announcement is yet to be made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam
- Official: After 7 years, Siddharth’s Tollywood comeback with Mahasamudram
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Rakul Preet’s brother’s second film is a crime thriller
- Pooja Hegde’s fun video from MEB’S night shoot