Writer Vijendra Prasad became hugely famous all over India after the super success of Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. He is the most busiest writer in India currently and his upcoming project, Jaguar has gone on floors recently.
Jaguar is a Kannada Telugu bilingual and has ex-prime minister Deve Gowda’s grandson, Nikhil Kumar as the main lead. The film will be an out and out commercial pot boiler and have an intriguing story line written by the legendary writer. More details of this project will soon be revealed.
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25