As the release date is nearing soon, Inkokkadu has raised a lot of expectations. Vikram has taken the mantle of promoting the film all alone in the absence of the female stars Nayathara and Nithya Menen.
The film which centers around Vikram and his two roles has completed its censors with an U/A certificate and is ready for a release this 8th of September.
As the distribution rights of the film have also been sold for a good price in both Tamil and Telugu, Vikram is making sure that the films gets good openings all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?