As the release date is nearing soon, Inkokkadu has raised a lot of expectations. Vikram has taken the mantle of promoting the film all alone in the absence of the female stars Nayathara and Nithya Menen.
The film which centers around Vikram and his two roles has completed its censors with an U/A certificate and is ready for a release this 8th of September.
As the distribution rights of the film have also been sold for a good price in both Tamil and Telugu, Vikram is making sure that the films gets good openings all over.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny