As the release date is nearing soon, Inkokkadu has raised a lot of expectations. Vikram has taken the mantle of promoting the film all alone in the absence of the female stars Nayathara and Nithya Menen.
The film which centers around Vikram and his two roles has completed its censors with an U/A certificate and is ready for a release this 8th of September.
As the distribution rights of the film have also been sold for a good price in both Tamil and Telugu, Vikram is making sure that the films gets good openings all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine ready for glamor roles
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions
- Risky path ahead for Sharwanand