One of the finest actors of his generation, ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram, is awaiting the release of 10 Endrathukulla. The film, also starring Samantha, is set for a 21st October release. The actor participated in a promotional press meet this evening and spoke at length about the film and his future projects.
When asked the rumors of him playing the baddie in Shankar-Rajini’s Robo 2, Vikram clarified saying that he is not acting in the film. In the past, there were several reports stating that stars like Vikram, Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan were in talks for the villain’s role. However, latest buzz suggests that the makers are in talks with Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger to play the villain.
With a staggering 250 crore budget, Robo 2 is said to be India’s most expensive film ever. Currently, the film’s pre-production is in full swing and the regular shooting will commence early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month
- Shankar and Kamal Haasan to meet Chennai cops
- Milky beauty has a fan moment with legendary cricketer
- First single from Pink remake to be out shortly?