The shooting for Tamil star Vikram’s ongoing film, Cobra will resume only in the next year. On the other hand, his new project with Petta fame Karthik Subbaraj was announced a few weeks ago. The film also stars Vikram’s son Dhruv in a key role.
Now, the latest buzz among the Tamil circles is that Vikram is all set for a debut into the web world. As per the reports, he is in talks for a pan-Indian web series that will be made on a massive scale.
Vikram has liked the story and the last-minute formalities are being looked at as of now. Complete details regarding the news are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood