The shooting for Tamil star Vikram’s ongoing film, Cobra will resume only in the next year. On the other hand, his new project with Petta fame Karthik Subbaraj was announced a few weeks ago. The film also stars Vikram’s son Dhruv in a key role.
Now, the latest buzz among the Tamil circles is that Vikram is all set for a debut into the web world. As per the reports, he is in talks for a pan-Indian web series that will be made on a massive scale.
Vikram has liked the story and the last-minute formalities are being looked at as of now. Complete details regarding the news are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?