Kamal Haasan attended Vikram’s success meet in Hyderabad last night. During the event, he thanked actor Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy for releasing the film and making it a big hit in Telugu.
Speaking about Lokesh Kanagaraj, he said that he had given him an opportunity after watching Kaithi. Kamal stated that he believed that Vikram would become a good film but Lokesh made it a blockbuster. Kamal also appreciated the chief guest Rana Daggubati for his filmography and wished him good luck for his upcoming ventures.
Kamal recalled that Maro Charitha gave him star status in Telugu and he mentioned that the Telugu version of the film, without subtitles, had run for two and half years in Chennai. Cinema has no language and it is itself a world language, noted Kamal.
He thanked everyone, especially Telugu audiences, who became part of the success of Vikram. Keep watching this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release