During the promotions of Hello, Nagarjuna revealed that Vikram Kumar will soon direct Chaitanya Akkineni very soon. Today, in an interview with a leading portal, Vikram confirmed the film and said that he is currently scripting for the film.
The above said project will be a youthful entertainer with a mix of action in it and will start its shoot once Chay wraps up his new film Savyasachi which is currently on floors.
Vikram also said that he will be working with Suriya very soon and is also scripting for yet another project for the star hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut