During the promotions of Hello, Nagarjuna revealed that Vikram Kumar will soon direct Chaitanya Akkineni very soon. Today, in an interview with a leading portal, Vikram confirmed the film and said that he is currently scripting for the film.
The above said project will be a youthful entertainer with a mix of action in it and will start its shoot once Chay wraps up his new film Savyasachi which is currently on floors.
Vikram also said that he will be working with Suriya very soon and is also scripting for yet another project for the star hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity