After Manam, acclaimed filmmaker Vikram Kumar will be joining hands with Naga Chaitanya for a film which will be bankrolled by Dil Raju. The project will be going on floors soon after the lockdown ends and the necessary permissions are in place for shootings.
Ever since the project was announced, speculations have been rife that the Chay-Vikram Kumar film will be a sequel to Vikram’s 2009 horror thriller,13B. However, Vikram has come forward to put an end to all the rumours. He said that his film with Chay is not a horror thriller and that it’s a wholesome entertainer which has romance and entertainment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?