Vikram Kumar, the director of Ishq, will reportedly helm Nagarjuna’s dream project featuring ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya. Few days ago, we had reported that Nagarjuna stated that he’s listening to scripts for this dream project and apparently Vikram Kumar was one of the directors in contention for directing this multi-starrer. Now, Nithin, who played the lead role in Ishq, has hinted that Vikram Kumar has been finalized for the film. He tweeted saying, “my dir vikrams next film is the biggest multistarrer ever with the heroes of 3Generations who belong to the same family!!supa happy for him.” Although, Nithin has refrained from mentioning anything about Akkineni family, inside sources say that Nithin’s tweet refers to the film featuring three generations from Akkineni family. Post the success of Ishq, this could be one of the most important projects in Vikram Kumar’s career since there’ll be massive hype surrounding the project. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon regarding this project.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes