Vikram Kumar, the director of Ishq, will reportedly helm Nagarjuna’s dream project featuring ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya. Few days ago, we had reported that Nagarjuna stated that he’s listening to scripts for this dream project and apparently Vikram Kumar was one of the directors in contention for directing this multi-starrer. Now, Nithin, who played the lead role in Ishq, has hinted that Vikram Kumar has been finalized for the film. He tweeted saying, “my dir vikrams next film is the biggest multistarrer ever with the heroes of 3Generations who belong to the same family!!supa happy for him.” Although, Nithin has refrained from mentioning anything about Akkineni family, inside sources say that Nithin’s tweet refers to the film featuring three generations from Akkineni family. Post the success of Ishq, this could be one of the most important projects in Vikram Kumar’s career since there’ll be massive hype surrounding the project. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon regarding this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas reveals the actual budget of Saaho
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?