Vikram will soon be seen in Bejoy Nambiar’s upcoming bilingual film David. Buzz is that he’s playing the role of a fisherman named David in the film. There’s another David, a musician, played by Jiiva in this film and we hear that the film has a quirky narration which tells the stories of these two people who live in different locations & different span of time. Since the film is being made in both Tamil and Hindi, Bejoy Nambiar roped in two cinematographers Ratnavelu and Sreejal Shah to shoot the film. Ratnavelu has canned scenes featuring Vikram and Sreejal Shah has canned portions in which Jiiva appears. The film also stars Lara Dutta, Tabu and Isha Sharvani. Getaway films and Reliance Entertainment is producing the film. David is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?