Vikram is playing dual roles in AL Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film which is titled Shiva Thandavam in Telugu. He’ll be seen as a RAW agent, which is India’s external intelligence agency, and another role is making quite a lot of buzz in Tamil film industry. He’s reportedly playing the role of a visually challenged person who uses his sense of hearing to locate people. AL Vijay told the media that the role was inspired from Daniel Kish, who revolutionized the concept of echolocation or ‘seeing through sounds’. Jagapathi Babu, Anushka and Amy Jackson are playing lead roles in this action entertainer. C Kalyan is producing the Telugu version. GV Prakash has composed the music.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods