Tomorrow, Tamil superstar Chiyaan Vikram celebrates his 51st birthday and Gautham Menon, the director of his forthcoming spy thriller Dhruva Natchathiram, has unveiled a special teaser to surprise Vikram’s fans.
The teaser is stylish in every frame and Vikram is class personified and redefines swag with his ultra cool screen presence as Agent John. Interestingly, the teaser begins from where the first teaser ends.
While the first teaser was set in the US, the latest teaser has Vikram landing in New Delhi. Telugu beauties Aishwarya Rajesh and Ritu Varma will be seen romancing Vikram in this movie. Dhruva Natchathiram is slated to hit the screens in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times