Tomorrow, Tamil superstar Chiyaan Vikram celebrates his 51st birthday and Gautham Menon, the director of his forthcoming spy thriller Dhruva Natchathiram, has unveiled a special teaser to surprise Vikram’s fans.
The teaser is stylish in every frame and Vikram is class personified and redefines swag with his ultra cool screen presence as Agent John. Interestingly, the teaser begins from where the first teaser ends.
While the first teaser was set in the US, the latest teaser has Vikram landing in New Delhi. Telugu beauties Aishwarya Rajesh and Ritu Varma will be seen romancing Vikram in this movie. Dhruva Natchathiram is slated to hit the screens in August.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure