Tamil hero Vikram’s new film, Cobra, raised the curiosity levels among the audience with its first look poster. After wrapping up more than fifty percent of its shoot, the film is temporarily stalled due to the Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, Cobra’s director Ajay Gnanamuthu revealed that Vikram risked his life during the film’s shooting. As per the director’s version, for a particular underwater sequence, Vikram tied his hands, mouth and legs while shifting between various characters. After listening to this, many are shocked and Vikram has been receiving appreciation for his dedication.
Cobra has its music composed by AR Rahman. The film’s shooting will resume soon after the lockdown is lifted.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV announces another horror film
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya
- Naga Chaitanya makes the perfect espresso