Tamil hero Vikram’s new film, Cobra, raised the curiosity levels among the audience with its first look poster. After wrapping up more than fifty percent of its shoot, the film is temporarily stalled due to the Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, Cobra’s director Ajay Gnanamuthu revealed that Vikram risked his life during the film’s shooting. As per the director’s version, for a particular underwater sequence, Vikram tied his hands, mouth and legs while shifting between various characters. After listening to this, many are shocked and Vikram has been receiving appreciation for his dedication.
Cobra has its music composed by AR Rahman. The film’s shooting will resume soon after the lockdown is lifted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next