Tamil star Vikram is currently shooting for his upcoming film, Cobra in Kolkata. As per the reports, Cobra team will return to Chennai this month-end. Vikram will be participating in the shooting for Mani Ratnam’s dream project, Ponniyin Selvan, from January.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Vikram will kick-start the shooting for his new film under Karthik Subbaraj’s direction from March, after wrapping up next schedule for Ponniyin Selvan. This as-yet-untitled film also has Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram in a key role. This will be the first time that the father-son duo will be sharing screen space with each other.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithin’s Check gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan donates 30 lakhs for Ram Mandir
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?