Tamil star Vikram is currently shooting for his upcoming film, Cobra in Kolkata. As per the reports, Cobra team will return to Chennai this month-end. Vikram will be participating in the shooting for Mani Ratnam’s dream project, Ponniyin Selvan, from January.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Vikram will kick-start the shooting for his new film under Karthik Subbaraj’s direction from March, after wrapping up next schedule for Ponniyin Selvan. This as-yet-untitled film also has Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram in a key role. This will be the first time that the father-son duo will be sharing screen space with each other.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now