Vikram is going to take another shot at Bollywood in 2012. Last year, Vikram make his debut in Hindi in Mani Rathnam’s Raavan; however, the film hardly made a splash at box-office. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that Vikram has agreed to star in Bijoy Nambiar’s upcoming film titled David. Bijoy had earlier directed Shaitan, which good very good reviews and his next film, David reportedly has a mafia backdrop set in Mumbai. Apart from this film, Vikram will also begin shooting for AL Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film Thandavam which also has Jagapathi Babu, Anushka and Amy Jackson in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next