Vikram is going to take another shot at Bollywood in 2012. Last year, Vikram make his debut in Hindi in Mani Rathnam’s Raavan; however, the film hardly made a splash at box-office. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that Vikram has agreed to star in Bijoy Nambiar’s upcoming film titled David. Bijoy had earlier directed Shaitan, which good very good reviews and his next film, David reportedly has a mafia backdrop set in Mumbai. Apart from this film, Vikram will also begin shooting for AL Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film Thandavam which also has Jagapathi Babu, Anushka and Amy Jackson in lead roles.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha