Vikram is going to take another shot at Bollywood in 2012. Last year, Vikram make his debut in Hindi in Mani Rathnam’s Raavan; however, the film hardly made a splash at box-office. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that Vikram has agreed to star in Bijoy Nambiar’s upcoming film titled David. Bijoy had earlier directed Shaitan, which good very good reviews and his next film, David reportedly has a mafia backdrop set in Mumbai. Apart from this film, Vikram will also begin shooting for AL Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film Thandavam which also has Jagapathi Babu, Anushka and Amy Jackson in lead roles.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl