If the news coming in from the Tamil film circles is to be believed, here’s a huge update. Fresh buzz says that Chiyaan Vikram has been roped in by his I director Shankar to play the antagonist role in the most eagerly awaited film, Robo 2. In the film, Vikram will counter the might of Superstar Rajinikanth, who will play the hero.
Earlier, Bollywood stars Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan were rumoured to have been approached by Shankar for the villain’s role. Currently, the film’s script work is going on and Shankar is overseeing the scripting process along with popular writer B Jeyamohan. The film’s shooting will kickstart in early 2016, after Rajinikanth completes his film with PA Ranjith.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun