As of now, no official confirmation has come but bookings have been stopped in a few areas. A statement is expected from the production house soon.
Despite being a Rajinikanth film, ‘Vikramasimha’ is suffering from low buzz as it is not a regular movie. Most people are treating it as a cartoon film and that is the reason for this predicament. The film has been directed by Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey Hindi remake finds its female lead
- Pratiroju Pandage’s storyline is the first for Indian cinema-Maruthi
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film