As of now, no official confirmation has come but bookings have been stopped in a few areas. A statement is expected from the production house soon.
Despite being a Rajinikanth film, ‘Vikramasimha’ is suffering from low buzz as it is not a regular movie. Most people are treating it as a cartoon film and that is the reason for this predicament. The film has been directed by Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran director to announce his long-pending comeback film
- Staggering OTT deal for Bollywood star’s horror comedy?
- Mumbai actress to make a comeback in Tollywood after 5 years
- Rashmika’s emotional note on her lockdown experience
- Baahubali woos Russian audience
- Elated fans celebrate the success of No Pelli from Sai Tej’s SBSB