It’s well known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram will be playing the titular role in a Tamil-Hindi bilingual magnum opus, titled Mahavir Karna. This period drama will be made with a whopping 300 crore budget, making it one of the most expensive films ever made in India.
As per the latest updates, Mahavir Karna’s shooting kick-started finally in Hyderabad with the Kurkshetra war episode. The film is being narrated through Karna’s perspective. RS Vimal is directing the film. The film will be dubbed in 32 Indian and international languages and will get the biggest ever worldwide release for an Indian film.
Mahavir Karna is being produced by the New York-based production house United Film Kingdom. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house