It’s well known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram will be playing the titular role in a Tamil-Hindi bilingual magnum opus, titled Mahavir Karna. This period drama will be made with a whopping 300 crore budget, making it one of the most expensive films ever made in India.
As per the latest updates, Mahavir Karna’s shooting kick-started finally in Hyderabad with the Kurkshetra war episode. The film is being narrated through Karna’s perspective. RS Vimal is directing the film. The film will be dubbed in 32 Indian and international languages and will get the biggest ever worldwide release for an Indian film.
Mahavir Karna is being produced by the New York-based production house United Film Kingdom. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another TV artist tests positive for COVID 19
- Sushanth’s death-Mumbai Police will not grill this superstar
- Vakeel Saab team to surprise Pawan fans
- Star Malayalam actor joins Mani Ratnam’s web series
- Stage set for AR Raham daughter’s acting debut
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?