Vikram’s next Tamil film is all set to go on floors in June this year. He has already wrapped up shooting for Shankar’s Manoharudu and his next film will be directed by Vijay Milton, who had earlier made a criticially acclaimed film, Goli Soda. Samantha is likely to be Vikram’s co-star in this film.
Buzz is that a portion of the film will be shot in Turkey since this untitled film is a road film and Vikram is expected to Turkey in June itself. A R Murugadoss is going to produce the film in association with Fox Star Studios. D Imman will be scoring the music.
It’s been a long time since Vikram scored a hit at the box-office; however, his wait might come to an end with Shankar’s Manoharudu which is expected to release either in June or July. Amy Jackson is his co-star in this romantic thriller and it’s being touted as one of the most expensive films in recent times.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film