After wrapping up almost sixty percent, the shooting for Tamil star Vikram’s Cobra was stalled due to Corona lockdown. After eight months break, the film resumed it’s shooting a few days back in Chennai.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the Cobra team left for Kolkata this morning for a key schedule. Cobra also stars former Indian cricketer Irfan Pathan in a negative role.
KGF fame Srinidhi Shetty is the female lead in the movie. Ajay Gnanamuthu is the director and Lalith Kumar is producing Cobra with a huge budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses