After wrapping up almost sixty percent, the shooting for Tamil star Vikram’s Cobra was stalled due to Corona lockdown. After eight months break, the film resumed it’s shooting a few days back in Chennai.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the Cobra team left for Kolkata this morning for a key schedule. Cobra also stars former Indian cricketer Irfan Pathan in a negative role.
KGF fame Srinidhi Shetty is the female lead in the movie. Ajay Gnanamuthu is the director and Lalith Kumar is producing Cobra with a huge budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now