Vikram’s high octane action entertainer Shiva Thandavam is all set for a grand release on September 28. Currently the film is completing its dubbing formalities at the Shabdalaya Studios in Hyderabad. Vikram is playing the role of a visually challenged person, who senses objects through sounds. C Kalyan brings this movie in Telugu as Amy Jackson, Jagapathi Babu and Lakshmi Rai play pivotal roles. G V Prakash has composed music for this film which is directed by A L Vijay Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nepotism exists in the film industry, says Tamannaah
- Ram Charan giving an opportunity to a debutante
- Popular actress opens up about rumors on marriage and pregnancy
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film
- Vijay Sethupathi turns scriptwriter