Vikram’s high octane action entertainer Shiva Thandavam is all set for a grand release on September 28. Currently the film is completing its dubbing formalities at the Shabdalaya Studios in Hyderabad. Vikram is playing the role of a visually challenged person, who senses objects through sounds. C Kalyan brings this movie in Telugu as Amy Jackson, Jagapathi Babu and Lakshmi Rai play pivotal roles. G V Prakash has composed music for this film which is directed by A L Vijay Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?
- Young Malayalam actress opens up on signing PSPK28
- Avatar team onboard Hrithik, Deepika’s Ramayan