It’s well-known by now that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is all set for his silver screen debut with Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma. Dhruv has undergone training in acting and dance for his acting debut.
Recently, Vikram made an interesting revelation about his plans for his son’s career. Vikram said that Dhruv will take a long break after Arjun Reddy’s remake. He went on to say that Dhruv will later complete his higher education before making a full-fledged comeback to movies after a few years.
Varma is expected to go on floors in February. National award-winning director Bala will helm this much-awaited remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter turns producer
- Much-awaited KGF 2’s first look out on this date
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?