It’s well-known by now that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is all set for his silver screen debut with Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma. Dhruv has undergone training in acting and dance for his acting debut.
Recently, Vikram made an interesting revelation about his plans for his son’s career. Vikram said that Dhruv will take a long break after Arjun Reddy’s remake. He went on to say that Dhruv will later complete his higher education before making a full-fledged comeback to movies after a few years.
Varma is expected to go on floors in February. National award-winning director Bala will helm this much-awaited remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here