It’s well-known by now that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is all set for his silver screen debut with Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma. Dhruv has undergone training in acting and dance for his acting debut.
Recently, Vikram made an interesting revelation about his plans for his son’s career. Vikram said that Dhruv will take a long break after Arjun Reddy’s remake. He went on to say that Dhruv will later complete his higher education before making a full-fledged comeback to movies after a few years.
Varma is expected to go on floors in February. National award-winning director Bala will helm this much-awaited remake.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states