It’s well-known by now that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is all set for his silver screen debut with Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma. Dhruv has undergone training in acting and dance for his acting debut.
Recently, Vikram made an interesting revelation about his plans for his son’s career. Vikram said that Dhruv will take a long break after Arjun Reddy’s remake. He went on to say that Dhruv will later complete his higher education before making a full-fledged comeback to movies after a few years.
Varma is expected to go on floors in February. National award-winning director Bala will helm this much-awaited remake.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections