It’s well-known by now that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is all set for his silver screen debut with Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma. Dhruv has undergone training in acting and dance for his acting debut.
Recently, Vikram made an interesting revelation about his plans for his son’s career. Vikram said that Dhruv will take a long break after Arjun Reddy’s remake. He went on to say that Dhruv will later complete his higher education before making a full-fledged comeback to movies after a few years.
Varma is expected to go on floors in February. National award-winning director Bala will helm this much-awaited remake.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next